Saturday, June 7, 2008

15th Day.

I went shopping with Vivienne yesterday, to Orchard!
Damn GSS.
I don't think there was really a great sale.
Vivo City has more great sale than Orchard, I feel so.
I'm going Vivo City during one of days...!

All those shopping didn't really cure my depression.
I bought stuff but it didn't really satisfy me.
There's tons of homework waiting for me to complete them.
It doesn't seem like a holiday at all.
WHAT A STRESSFUL HOLIDAY! D:

Blog shopping seems better because you don't have to walk.
Hahaha.
The quality of materials you get may not satisfy you.
Hmmm.
Maybe it's because of my high heels, that's why I feel worn out in a while.
I think I'll just focus on one shopping mall and it would be enough.

I'm going to Old Folk's Home to help out the Food Charity Sale.
Oh God, guide us.

I'm back from All Saints' Home!
Well, I didn't really had my dinner at home.
I had a kind of hot dessert (forgot how to spell) there and cocktails with fish balls.
Hmmm, I'm still feeling full now.
It's 11:28p.m. already.
I need to be on a diet.
I'm already like, 60kg?
I took that measurement in the school's gym room so I'm not really sure if it's accurate.
Oh, I'm feeling kinda disgusted about food.

OH YA!
I saw Madam Sen during the Food Charity Sale.
hahaha.
She said that she attended Miss Gan's Chinese Dinner, that's why she was very full and couldn't afford to buy the food.
hmmm.
I don't understand what Chinese Dinner though.
And, Miss Gan's finally married off.
*grins* :X

I really doesn't like June Holidays.
Especially this one.
I think last few June Holidays... I didn't really care about those home works.
Now, I'm pretty afraid that I couldn't complete it.
*sigh*
All this assignments consisted our CA2 points.

Oh Lord, I really need you.

No comments: