Sunday, June 8, 2008

16th Day.

hmm hmm.
I wanted to go to the library so I that I can lend a interesting book and complete my book review but realised that I got to go school to take back my beloved Chemistry file back on Monday which is tomorrow. (:
And then, I can complete my Chemistry Holiday Assignment using the notes from the file.
This calls for a celebration especially when I really could complete my assignments at a faster rate.
I didn't really do much work today which is kinda disappointing since I still have so much work to complete and so little time left.
Today marks the end of half of the holiday and that I should have completed at least half of the Holiday Assignments but I didn't.

I started my Maths assignments, I think I posted before.
ahhh~!
I forgot the concepts of Indices.
The assignments really seems easy but it's a headache to me when I forgot if I could simplify it or not.
Damn those homework, piles and piles of it in front of me.
Stressing me out, like what the heck.
I can't let all this pressure me!
Ain't I small to let such a thing crawl over my head?
*sigh*
I seems like sighing through this holiday.
oh hey!
It's holiday and why am I still not happy?
I should be...
But, what could cheer me up?
what could make me feel happy?

Oh Lord, I don't feel you & I'm the one to be blamed.

No comments: