Sunday, May 18, 2008

Support.

SUPPORT,
English Drama Club would be holding a Drama Club Fund Raiser
on Sports Carnival, 22nd of May.
We would be selling
Lollipops, 1 for $0.60, 3 for $1.50. Ice pops for $0.70.
Thanks! : D


Yesterday, went with Vivienne to purchase the materials needed for Drama Fund Raiser.
Even though the goods were heavy, I supposed we enjoyed.
Carrying the heavy goods, we decided to settle down to have a chat.
Before purchasing anything, we went to other places before making our final decision.
The sun was sunny and so, it was really warm but we enjoyed the wind when we was walking back to Hougang Central.
Oh, and talking about the Sun, the weather have been warm and it's been a few days without rain, or a week?
We chat until like, 6pm+ and off we go.
We both walk through the MRT underpass but I went to the Hougang Bus Interchange.
It was then when I called my parents, my Mum told me to eat there since my maid ain't cooking.
I was like, "with that bag of things?'
But oh well, I decided to just eat at the coffeeshop @ Interchange.
I simply love contributing for English Drama Club.
I'm satisfied with what I do, too.

Today, my maid was on leave again.
I had to bring my brother for tuition & had to fetch him back.
He misbehaves and does not listen to me.
He don't wanna read before class starts and all.
I sometimes feel frustrated because I can't even control my brother.
What to do? Maybe my mother's kinda biased towards my brother, then that's one of the reason why he's like that?
I would feel uneasy talking about biased matters yet I'm still saying.

Sometimes, I feel that I'm worthless to her compared to money & my brother.
Sometimes, I feel that victims(children) of the natural disasters deserve to live in a better place than the citizens of developed countries.

No comments: