Friday, May 16, 2008

Been 3 days.

Wednesday.
We had practices for Sports Carnival Preliminary Rounds but did not manage to practice Captain's Ball and Cheryl was training me, table tennis for a while, it was tough for her.
I was very upset when I received the call from Zhu Mei Lao Shi, I asked her about my Chinese Paper 1.
Chinese composition just passed, 25/50.
I was, shocked.
This time, surprisingly, I did better for Paper 2 compared to the previous tests.
Even though it was not as better than last year, at least I'm gaining my standard.
When I received my Paper 1 on the next day, I realised I lost 3 marks because of the letter writing format.
If not, it would be 19/20!!!
My heart hurts, lol.
I stayed back with Vivienne, but ended up discussing about Drama Club matters.
The time was getting late & HI musical practices ended so we saw Dorothy & decided to check out some things together.
We thought of eating dinner together but 1 could not make it so we just did things we needed to & Home-Sweet-Home.
I reached home around 7+ & I was very tired!

Thursday.
I went home after school to change into my Yellow Falcons House T-shirt as I forgot to bring.
I even run after alighting from the bus towards school to collect the Drama Camp forms from Mrs Krishnah (I didn't tell her that I was at home when I received her sms, :x), I think that was the reason why my stomach kinda hurts in the middle of Preliminary Rounds because I ate bread with ice cream while I was rushing to the bus stop from home. :x
I find that I could do better for Captain's Ball, I didn't manage to capture quite a number of balls (my bad as I lack practices).
I scored only 1 goal, lol. (okay, out of 2 for the 2nd Match)
Well, I should not regret so just move on since it was just a game.
After that, I tried looking for Drama members but only found one.
Hmmm, there was some people who got hurt during the Preliminary Rounds and that's really bad because some may be participating in some other events!
Some hurt their toe, feet, shoulder and etc.

Today.
I had to stay back with some others for V.I.P rehearsal and so, was late for Drama meeting.
When I reached there, they were already preparing to head home.
Okay, Vivienne told me about the details so it was alright.
And, we was trying to confirm everything by today. (:
To cut short, Vivienne, Brenda & I left the school together.

Oh, and I gained weight.
I measured my weight in the Gym room 2 days ago.
It's terrible, 60kg like hello?!?
Forget it, I'll just treat it that it's not working & that it's a warning.
I'm so gonna exercise during the holidays, LOSING WEIGHT'S MY GOAL.
The itching of my mouth for food, worsen, I guessed?
It's just that I kept wanting to drink drinks today.

Almost the whole body, muscles are aching.
That's the result of not exercising regularly & just relying on PE!
I'm kind of looking forward to next week.
It's 0122 already, a Saturday.
I was spending sorting out Drama matters after I open this 'Create post', heh.
So, it took me about 3hours+?

I hope there's someone who would accompany me to the afternoon show.
I was on the verge of tears just now after the sudden of my hot temper.
What's going on... but things are better now! :)

PEACE. PEACE. PEACE. \/

No comments: