Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Vesak Day!

Ms Michael left for her Masters.
I totally forgot about that until I saw Rina's blog.
I took a photo with Ms Michael & Brenda on Thursday.
The photo's with her, have not take it from her yet.
I wonder how I looked like, :x
I will miss her, she was my RE teacher last year.
She may not be going back to H.I.H.S. :(

It's Monday, Vesak Day and I realised that there's a number of things not done.
I'll just leave my A Maths homework since I don't understand everything.
Yeap, yeap, I've gotta complete Drama Camp Planning by tonight.
Wish us all the best. x)
Stupid post examinations, I find it's better if there isn't any lessons during this few weeks.
It's really killing me, I couldn't make myself focus and pay attention during A Maths lessons.
Really, it's my loss for doing that but if I force myself, what could I gain?
Okay, maybe a little bit? Ahhh~!

I think I'm falling ill.
Bet that it must be the cold drinks I have consumed this days.
My chest's feeling uncomfortable & I'm starting to cough already.
That's bad because there's V.I.P. tomorrow!
Andand, there's other things for me to handle with the others so I couldn't afford to fall ill at this point of time.
I'M GONNA BE FINE! FINE! Hope so, D:

Haha, I just realised I have a pair of white heels and I think I have not touched it since this year.
Since my father told me to help him purchase some stuff so I wore it to Hougang Mall.
*happy*
I decided not to buy Pumps already, gotta get Flats.
Yay, babey!

I went to check my another email's inbox and realised a lot of things I had missed out, this includes the voluntary of helping the Salvation Army for Fund raising for Sichuan, China!
Natural Disasters occurring like twice in such a short while already.
Is the world really gonna end soon?

No comments: