Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Social Studies!

Yay, I got back some of my results.
English- 25/50 for Paper 2, 39/60 for Paper 1.
E Mathematics- 36/50 for Paper 1, 53/80 for Paper 2.
A Mathematics- 56/80
Social Studies- 33/60 (I passed! But it seems kinda difficult to achieve A1 for combined humanities already.)
Pure Geography- 26.5/50

I am not sure if I should be happy with my results because is there any improvement?
Maybe exception of A Mathematics.
My father's still shaking his head when he saw my results. :(
When is he gonna be smiling and, say a 'good'?
Is it when I got full marks...?
To me, it's kinda impossible because everyone make mistakes.
Alright, I'm like, switching myself into the 'down' mood.
OKAY, OKAY.
He said if i got A1, I would get $100, A2 would be $50. (Overall results.)
It's hard to say for now. D:

I did not went for Rosary this morning, was kinda late when I left the house.
The most disappointing thing is, I'M REALLY FURTHER AWAY FROM GOD.
AND, when I read through my papers, I realised that there's a lot of careless mistakes I made.
I read newspapers today, Morning & Night ones.
Earthquake, Cyclone disasters (what is that???).
People are dying and suffering out there.
WHILE WE ARE HERE IN SINGAPORE, STUDYING & WORKING.
I'm relieved that there are 2000 over Singaporeans who registered to head over there if urgent help is needed. :D

PEACE. PEACE. PEACE.

No comments: