Thursday, April 3, 2008

WHAT.

I don't think I did understand E Mathematics lesson today.

There's gonna be 5 tests next week.

  • Geography ( Monday )
  • Social Studies ( Monday )
  • Elementary Maths ( Wednesday )
  • Additional Maths ( Thursday )
  • Chemistry ( Friday )

Yay! & I completed both Physics and Chinese tests today.
Didn't have much time to complete the Chinese test properly because I was very tired.
I feel that my brain's gonna shut down, like that.

I only realised that there's Chinese Test, just today.
Physics test was kinda of easy but I don't think I did it well for last few questions.
Those questions were from the Workbook!
I should have read the answers properly and see it should be written.

Gotta finish up my Social Studies project, Revise Chemistry, Complete A Maths Exercises, English Worksheet and Chinese Journal!
I would be very satisfied if I completed 1st few tasks.

I'm getting tired.
Someone, help me!
I want to relax, I want to have fun, I want to be free!

There's Mass tomorrow.
Hope it's gonna sort of 'heals' me.
I don't wanna give up.

A sentence made me do some reflection.
Happiness is cherishing every moment of your life.
Who doesn't agree?
I think by cherishing every moment of our life, we would feel a satisfaction about how we lived our life, without regrets and appreciating everything we have.
Cherishing, making life meaningful, treasuring it.

No comments: