Wednesday, April 23, 2008

:o

MYE Elective History has 4 SBQ (25 marks), 2 SEQ(25 marks) = 50 marks.
I had Elective History Mock Exam on SBQ.
Mrs Yap told us to just complete at least 3 questions because of the time given.
BUT today, I couldn't even complete those questions on time!
I've already failed the 1st half of the paper. :(

Received more of the Chinese results, today.
Chinese composition- 36/50
Chinese News Report Essay- 36/50
Chinese Letter Writing- 14/20
Chinese Listening Comprehension- 18/20

My composition & the essay's like full of errors.
Marks deducted.
I didn't expect that I have got so many Chinese mistakes.
WAKE ME UP!
What's happening to me...?
I thought of picking up a Chinese book from Library to read.
But, by looking at the book shelves, it scares me out & decided to just borrow English books.
Well, one of the reason why my marks were being deducted was because the amount of words was not up to the school's expectation.

WHY DOES THE AMOUNT OF WORDS MATTER?!

GOTTA IMPROVE THE RATE OF MY WRITING, EVEN BOUGHT A NEW PEN TO TRY IF I COULD WRITE FASTER, AS WELL AS NEAT.

There was no RE, again.
I guessed they want us to be prepared for exams, that's why they made everyone go LCE to learn to be prepared for it.
We were told to write out the subjects we think we are good at.
I hesitated, not knowing what to write.

A Maths? No.
Chinese? No.
Combined Chemistry? I'm no sure.
Combined Physics? Not really sure.
Combined History? I need more time...
Social Studies? Same case as my elective.

I'm not really good at any, I forced myself to write a few subjects there.
Inside me, 'Look, what are you good at? This, no. That, is also no.'
I need trust myself & need confidence.

God, help.

No comments: