Tuesday, April 22, 2008

:D

A small little treat for me.
Mac's Iced Latte.
(to kinda keep me awake)
I'm officially starting my revision.
Let's see, Chemistry & A Maths or Physics for the day.
There wasn't Chemistry Mock Exam today, instead we brought the paper to be completed at home.
Tomorrow, there's going to be A Maths Mock Examination.
I have to take it seriously, I do not want to get nervous on the exam day, itself.

And I finally bought my Combined Physics Textbook, just yesterday.
$24.60!
Physics actually kinda easy if you memorise the formula, apply the formula & ta-da, ANSWER!
One thing that I keep forgetting is that, I cannot present the answer in fraction form.
My marks got deducted because of those silly mistakes.
I got back my A Maths Common test 2, badly done.
Before receiving the paper, I said that I would be happy if I got more than 10 marks.
But seeing my results, 13/40, I'm not happy.
It's 32.5%.
Now, I just hope that my CA1 would balance out.
And that, I would do well for SA1.
(must work hard for that!)
The results I received for Chinese last week, 42/70.
I haven't got any decent results for Chinese papers since the start of this year.
Where did my marks went?
It's always much better, last year.
Yeap, I said last year.
Oh, what happened to my Chinese?!
I'm weak in E Maths, Chapter 5.1, 5.2 & 5.3.
I just realised that it would be tested in MYE!
Uhuh, my fault for not paying attention during those lessons.
My rants of results.
What's the use of that?
I must get started for improvement!
Tata. ♥

God, I hope she could overcome the obstacles she's facing & that you would guide her along the way.
I know she can do it as You're with her.

No comments: