Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's just the Beginning.

It's the start of something new.
hahaha.
I'm planning to reach my goal- that is, to be a hardworking student. \/
and to know about the 'beginning' of this world.
I put inverted commas because there isn't a beginning and ending in the first place.

So far, I know that God loves us.
It doesn't mean He don't love us when some people have to enter Hell FOREVER because of their sins and some other stuff- gotta find out more.
That's where Justice came about, He have to judge us because He's the God.
He's our Creator.
He love us but that doesn't mean sinners can be freed without punishment after causing indirect harm to themselves or to others.
No matter how hard we try, we could never be like Him.

Can I don't be in any religion?
I just wanna have Faith in Him & Trust Him, is it enough?
Could I just rely on the Bible?
Guessed He's gonna plan something.
I hope I could just follow the lead.

School's fine for me.
I think I need more sleep & minty sweets to keep me awake.
Short tests are still on going once or more a week.
This should be good so that I wouldn't die during the Mid Year Exams.
hahaha
And there are still projects that I have to rush.
That's boring.

I don't know the old me.
Don't make me remember.
Why would you wanna dig out the past?
Everyone has a past.
Some changed for the better or worst.
I personally feel that I changed for the better.
Why must you !@#$% at this point of time?
When you're the one who's obviously changing.

Fine, you wanna talk about past.
Why do you find fault in me that I said about others who had their skirt altered to a very short length when I altered mine? , you wrote in your blog when we quarrelled, when you said I didn't trust you.
What now.
You didn't trust me & folded your skirt as well.

I don't even know when in the world I even ignored you.
Oh please, are you sure you are not treating me as a foe?
There's a problem with your attitude.
You ain't great.
You ain't the best.
People can continue with what they are doing without you too.

I know I'm being mean here, just wanna type here so I could know how I feel next time. ;)

No comments: