Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter.

Happy Easter Day, everyone!
& God blesses. :)
The day when Jesus rose.
I'm gonna eat up Easter Bunny later...
Hahaha.

My maid's on leave today.
I tried making breakfast for George as he wanna eat the ham my grandfather bought yesterday then I realised it's been a while since I really 'entered' the kitchen.
I fried scrambled eggs + that = our breakfast. :x
The ham turn out to be really salty & I still don't understand why he said that it's delicious.
Ray! Why?

What trust have gotta do with gratefulness.
That is what you feel.
But you don't know how I feel.
You don't know if I'm grateful, if I really care.
The problem lies with the word, Trust.

The blog is not all the trusted ones in, I didn't put everyone whom I trust here. Only those who asked & I recently deleted a few because I'm gonna reopen it once I decided on my new url.

No comments: