Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Adolf Hitler.

History rocks!
hahaha
Adolf Hitler.
It's interesting, I tell you.
Communism, how in the world he could control the citizen's emotion and more.
I wonder why he would think of taking over that country...
I'm glad to have Mrs Yap as my teacher.
She teaches me both Social Studies and History.
Those are two of the lessons I always look forward to.
Hooray to Combined Humanities!
and Additional Mathematics, with Mrs Chang.
I do not know the reason why I don't really fancy Elementary Maths.
hahaha
Especially, the Congruency & Similarity.
sian.

yay!
Tomorrow, 98.7FM DJs' & 2 local professional bands gonna come during Secondary 2 LCE lesson, in the hall.
I'm so heading to see them.
Both bands are gonna perform.
woo~
Think it's gonna be fun, fun, fun.

Test, test and tests...
Mathematics, I'm so not gonna let you drive me crazy.
hahaha

God bless, everyone. ;)

No comments: