Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dan & Young, you rock. ;D

Additional Maths Logarithms Short Test 4...
Last question was screwed.
But overall, I have confidence to pass it.
I must improve after known mistakes made.
I'm going to do it!

:)

I prefer the 1st band who performed, they seems they could be more sociable with our age group and I feel that I wanna join in to WOO~! they rock rock rock.
hahaha
Didn't know Singapore has so many talented bands, thought every one's just working, thinking about work even if they wanna have fun.
There were even results of stress surveys indicated that Singapore is on the top's list.
No doubts why some people wanna migrate.
Try not to.

PTM's tomorrow, wonder what Ms Agnes Chin would talk about.
My English Language?
or whatsoever.

I'm gonna look forward but not the back.
There isn't use looking back, what's the good point in it anyway.
Look forward, reach your goals and be satisfied.
Thank you, friends!
Over means over. ;)

Which subject should I go tuition for?
English. Elementary Maths. Pure Geography.
Suggestions anyone?

No comments: