Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve.

HAHA.
I'm FINALLY back.
& it's only a few days away from school reopen :s

I only completed half of Chemistry assignment while other assignments are not completed at all -.-
Slow, I feel so slow.
I've Geography summary (Chapter 3, 4, 5) to submit as I failed Pure Geography EOY.
Damn me.
Why must I short of a mark or two?
Can't I just pass & save me time so I can do some questions?
Ahhhhh.

School Holiday was GREAT.
With Hearts of Musical :D
Met a lot of new friends.
& GOOD ones :p
Victoria, Mark, Royston, Shirin, Ryan, Caitlan, Nicole Ng, Joel & lots more ^^

Went out with Veronica quite a number of times.
Still remembered the times when we kept going back to Club Marc.
Was kinda funny.
HAHA.
And, our beloved SUBWAY! xp

Caught Twlight with some members of Geogette cast.
I like the movie ^^

But, holiday started to get bored as I stare at the piles of holiday assignment that I have to face sooner or later.
And, I'm still not doing it.

Tired.
Prepared Turkey, and Christmas Eve's dinner was GREAT! :D
Watched Drama series.
Currently online.
Still feeling full.
I like the Turkey though, very much!
LOVE MY PARENTS COOKING SKILLS!
AND OF COURSE, I LOVE THEM! (:

Anyway,
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

No comments: