Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bye, 2008

This WHOLE 2008!
It's all over.
The best part of that year was after the 1st Semester.
1st Semester was HELL.
HELL alright.
After OBS, I realised some people could really be scary.
But whatever, I've to move on with my life.
I can't give up because of them (:


I'm glad that Amanda's there for me.
Thank you a lot, girl! :D
Sorry that I can't celebrate Christmas with ya all.
2009 would be a better year for us (:
Work hard to aim for your ideal course in Polytechnic!



Hong Kong trip was GREAT!
I've met a lot of friends there.
I miss them...
During the trip, even though some people treat me like -.-
I don't really care, just feel that their mindset's still stuck in years ago.
Lai Chack Middle School rocks!
Recently, Mr Kevin Ng came to visit Singapore.
Heard from him that Mr Lei's going to retire ):
For all I care, I still have his number so hope he doesn't change his number!
So Veronica & I can visit him or something ^^

After Hong Kong trip, I made a good friend.
Veronica Neo! :D
Even though we weren't in the same group.
Even though we only spent last 2 days during the Hong Kong trip together.
You're a great friend (:
Together, we share a common goal.
TO HEAD TO HONGKONG AFTER O LEVELS
& ST ANDREW JUNIOR COLLEGE!


Hears of Musical 2008, Georgette cast!
Spent 6 days with all of you, enjoyed every single day (:
All the Auditions & Reheasals we've been through.
I do hope for 2009's!
Happy days with you guys, I won't forget :D
Memories followed up on 26th, the video was funny :p
♥ to ALL.

Christmas Day with family, 2 straight days together with celebration on the Eve.
A few straight days of good food (:
24th, my father cooked.
25th, went to Nyonya & Baba restaurant.
26th, went to Old Airport Road for breakfast/lunch.
The bus ride made me feel unwell! ><
♥ to Ng Family!

♥♥♥♥♥
Amanda!
Veronica!
昭湛!
HOM Georgette Cast `08!
English Drama Club!
Family!

:D

God bless us a happy new year! (:

No comments: