Sunday, November 16, 2008

Her pocket's full of sunshine, but my pocket has a hole! D:

Yesterday's 50th Anniversary Dinner was alright.
I regretted not buying a ticket for it!
The $20 Buffet venue had been changed to the hall as well means there were air-conditioned!
Awww, should have bought the ticket & enjoyed the show!
About the selling of bears, my selling wasn't very good at first.
Until when I tried selling it in the hall after the Mass ended...
Mr Leow, Mr Lai, 朱老师 & others bought it from me! :D
& I saw someone who looks like someone ^^
He did not sound local too :p

I have been shopping both online & malls. x.x
Plus, spending more than $100 since I'm back from Hong Kong.
& it's less than a month!
Blogshop isn't doing well, so gotta think of ideas to attract customers.
Then, earn $$$!

Tada~ (:

No comments: