Thursday, November 13, 2008

Packed days

Monday:
Open House
Chemistry Lesson
3 Diligence Class BBQ

Emotional screams inside me & I couldn't focus during Chemistry lesson.
There were so many things happening in just a few days.
Lectures, lectures & lectures.
Parents, teacher & even friends.
I have not even touched my homework even now, 13th November.
Where the heck is my mindset for studying & achieving of good results?!

I learnt how to really BBQ those chicken wings! xD
& those Sotongs they prepared was fabulous!
I never know that the taste could be so great.
Oh well, though we walked 2 hours from Area C in East Coast Park to Area G which is in the Changi area, it's kinda worth it even if the place is kind of quiet & scary.

Tuesday:
Open House
Dental Appointment
British Council's last lesson

Open House was :s I have no idea why it's something that piss me off recently.
It used to be fun & stuff like that, now I'm being bossed around or being excluded out.
I'm getting sick of night lesson when I have to wait for the bus & not every ride is smooth which means I couldn't sleep in that vehicle.
My father wants me to sign up for the full year course next year & it seems that I'm going to suffer next year when there would be a lot of extra last minute lessons.

Wednesday:
SHOPPING with Veronica! :D

I bought a pair of Ali Ba Ba pants & a pair of shoes from Club Marc ^^
I have been spending more than $100 in less than a month!
Just ordered a dress @ Agneselle.LJ :s
LOOK! My pocket has a hole now.
I need a job.

Thursday:
Lunch with Amanda
Borrowing books
Another day @ Holy Innocents' Primary School.

OH! Just remembered.
There would be a H.I.P.S. Musical held @ Raffles Junior College.
I'm so looking forward to it.
The tickets were paid by my father ^^
I just saw some students rehearsing in the hall today.
As I have some time to roam around, I got to view some changes in that school.
The Chinese area was getting more & more interesting than it used to be.
I hear lively voices from those kids even though I was in the garden near the General Office.
I never experience that in H.I.H.S..
All I experience in H.I.H.S. was cold, quiet & dead.

No comments: