Friday, July 4, 2008

No one can please everyone.

:D
Today was okay just that there's a English project coming up.
I hate group projects, some of you should know why. D;
My group includes Fidella, Zhi Lin, Mason & Kienan.
I have never work with them before, I hope it would be a success.
It's a project about Debating, this idea is fun where we must really generate more brain cells!

I'm someone who does not know how to social well, I'm really disappointed with myself.
I hope after taking the responsibility + every values tie, I would change for the better.
Of course, I'm expecting myself to improve better and achieving my goal such as managing my time.
Seriously, being someone who does not have much confidence couldn't really talk to people and make good friends.
Maybe I left bad impressions of myself to others?
Thinking over it and what Vivienne said made me feel that I have a bad point that is depriving me of better life.
I lacked of confidence and seldom really believe in myself but after the Drama Fund Raising and Day Camp, I believe in myself when I work with Vivienne.
Well, I realised only after she mentioned that we have been working with each other for quite a long time like last year!
Athenium Day's coming, English Drama Club's first time to have both the Chairman & Vice Chairman going up together. (:

I had Social Studies test today and I didn't have time to complete as I spend quite a long time to think of starting my answer for Structured Essay question.
For the second time, I'm disappointed with myself because I didn't reach my expectation on how I did my tests like the recent Chemistry test which cost me 10 marks.
10 marks is a lot as it's 10% of the whole thing and 1 mark does make a difference.
I'm feeling sleepy and I think I would sleepy sooner or later.
I have to manage to complete an assignment to achieve a sense of achievement!

Carry a smile on you, Life's too short.

No comments: