Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm back.

Take me away.

It's 6 days since I blogged.
Hey people, I will link/relink you.
Sorry for late reply yeah.

I've been busy and blogshopping a lot.
Schoolwork are heavy piled on me.
I need to catch up, gotta prove to people that I can manage.

I'm feeling ache now.
I didn't count when my period started the other time.
It should be 2 months ago :x
And yay! or "yay"!
It came just almost midnight yesterday.
Very heavy & I'm suffering from ache.
I don't wanna go school.
There's PE tomorrow too, D:
I wanna tell Mr Tong to excuse me!

A Mathematics been bothering me.
Not a lot, if I feel very slack.
I've got problems with Chinese Language too.
My standard is dropping a lot.
And China's economic is rising already.
Why must my standard drop at this time!

I got back my Chemistry Quiz, 4/10.
Shocked, I thought I would score 0/10.
My class only had 1 who passed, 5/10.
Most got 0/10.
I'm proud of myself.
Actually, not really.
I thought I knew everything then lent my friend notes.
I didn't intend to study the formulas.
Haha, I feel so dumb.

Oh well.
I had another Quiz after knowing my Chemistry Quiz results.
I think I got around 6.5/10.
Results are bad, to me.
I gotta pull my results to the highest I want to go.
Even though my parents doesn't really appreciate my effort, I know myself :D
Ahh, they prefer George, he's lazy alright!

I have problems continuing my A Maths assignment.
Damn Binomial Theorem.
I have no confidence with Mrs Chang.
This made the reason on why I usually sleep or didn't pay attention if Mrs Wong isn't there.
THIS IS BAD.
I"LL SAY AGAIN, THIS IS BAD!
She's so unsure of myself and all ):

When a student score high marks, she wouldn't really care...
She really focus on the weak ones.
Hmm, I really hope she could balance both.
No one is perfect, you see...
Since when I got A2 for A Maths SA1, I supposed she thought that I'll have no problems after that.
THIS IS SO WRONG.
I don't understand that stupid graph, the lesson she taught during the post examinations period.
Ahh, I responsibility for this too.
I shouldn't not pay attention.
I'm sure there would be some help if I focus on her lessons.

I'm such a bad example.
Damn, I gotta change for the better.

-In confidence
-Sensitive
-Bad temper
-Eating in class (except for sweets, I'm allowed for some lessons!)
-Doubting Life

Really, Life is bothering me a lot.
Maybe this is not the right time for me to blog since I'm having this period thing.
It's ruining my mood somehow.

Every factors and happenings of Life
I question myself
Why is all of this happening
Then I tell myself
Everything happens for a reason
No one has the answer except God
Then I ponder
Humans couldn't let go of their burden to God
Is this why we, humans worry so much
Then I calculate
As pressure accumulates
We, humans could not manage all this
Then I am lost
Silly thoughts on our mind
Committing suicides
Torturing ourselves
It does not worth at all
This is being selfish
Then I search
We, humans have God
Why we could not give ourselves to him fully
Then I found
Oh God
He is Our Creator Our Father Our Light
We feel so free with Him in our hearts
Where burdens and sorrows of us sinners
Vanished and live happily ever after
Then I thank
We, humans are so selfish
Hurting ourselves
Hurting people around us
Hurting God
He is so ever merciful
Forgive our deadly sins
Then I recall
Uncountable sins we done
All is recorded
Piles and piles of it
Have we realised
He is going to clear it
Have we appreciated
Have we even accepted Him
Then I fall
Tears running down on our face
Created by Him
Teardrops of us is like a diamond in His eyes
Don't we not known
We still do doubt Him
This hurts Him

I still wonder a lot in my own thoughts, this irks.
I'm weak.

2 comments:

Amelia.Swee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia.Swee said...

hey there,relink(:
http://smilethrough-thyeyes.vox.com/