Sunday, June 29, 2008

H.I. Musical.

I want to be a star.
Holy Innocents' High School 50th Anniversary.

I met up with Lynette @ Serangoon MRT station.
She told me that we weren't supposed to wear sleeveless or slipper.
I was, thank goodness, I didn't wear my dress.
It was a announcement from Mr Anba but I didn't hear that.
Donovan was supposed to be meeting me first but he was late!
Since he was the one who wanted to eat but was late, Lynette & I decided to grab a bit.
We had no idea what to eat after walking around, we shouldn't be so indecisive as time was running out so we just settle for Bakery products, yum yum.
While walking back to the MRT station, we received calls that Vivienne & Donovan arrived!
We realised Donovan was wear a pair of slipper so I was wondering if anyone had pieces of paper so could wrap around his feets!
Samantha & her sister arrived after that, then we went to the Bus Stop where Vivienne's father was.
The trip was quite fast, less than half an hour. :D
There was 6 of us, Donovan was sitting in front and the rest of the girls had a good time squeezing. HAHA.
Before entering the National Library Entrance, we saw Ching Yi inside and waved.
What a great time to see those long time no see graduates of H.I.H.S.!
The first some of us headed was the toilet, and the Library was very very cold too.
I like the air conditioned there, after all the weather has been very warm.
We saw some friends being usher so kinda greeted them and chatted for a very short while.

At the Entrance of the Drama Center, Dominic was bowing to whoever passing him, poor thing.
We decided to head to the ground level so that the people who had not eat their dinner or anything can at least grab some bites. :D
The prices were rather costly and we headed back to the 3rd level.
We lost Vivienne & Lynette then it was because they were supposed to be at level 5 because of their ticket arrangement.
I was very thirsty, maybe because of me crapping all the while so I went to buy a bottle of mineral water for $2.
The Entrance of the Theatre was opened then I went in with Amelia & co..

The size was okay, average but I was shocked that there were all type of tapes on the stage itself.
A good production should mind those type of minor factors.

Whatever, the show was good but I find it too short.
I want it to be a longer one, it seems really incomplete.
Edwin's singing was touching, I knew him since Primary School through my brother.
I really didn't know he could sing and act or even dance.
Dorothy's acting was shocking since I know her personally.
I'm very impressed of them, everyone who's part of the Musical.
I bought the $20 tickets which was on the 2nd level, it was kinda noisy.
Some of the audiences there were very inconsiderate, from my back, top right hand corner.
Overall, the show was good but I still doesn't like the noise they made.
Maybe it's because of me being prejudice towards them.
They suck.

The show ended and there was a SL, a friend of my brother's asked me where Kelvin was.
Then, Dominic asked me about the show but I told him that I would told him when school reopens. Lol, :x
I went outside to gather everyone.
I called Ray then realised that I walked pass him but didn't notice at all.
I walked back with Vivienne and Donovan tagged along.
And yeah, took photo with Vivienne & Ray.
Ahhh.
He was odd one out? :/
Should have taken the pictures separately.

I suddenly remembered something, "Hot, Hotter & Hottest Guy!"
Hey, Hottest Guy belongs to Vivienne.
Hot Guy belongs to the school.
And, Hotter Guy belongs to the Sun.
Wooooooooooow, no wonder I felt so warm while reaching home. :/

While we were on the ground floor, we got chased out by the security guard.
We stayed outside for a while and saw Amanda Ler and co..
They were a funny bunch too, quite high.
Amanda's dress, the colour was unique!
I got the white one but it's sheer, gotta do some protection measures. :/
And once again, luckily I didn't wear what I wanted to wear!
We would crash, and uh uh.
I'm really amazed to see 2 colours of the same unique design, black & teal and happy to see it as I only seen white.
We wanted to head to Bugis Junction for the MRT station but ended up in MacDonald's'.
It was a 2 levels one, I like the stair case, haha.
I ate a Strawberry sundae, had a hard time eating it as Donovan was sitting in front of me, with Vivienne next to him.
They were taking photo of me while I was eating.
Hanging out with them was fun as I get to be free like no strings was tying me.
All of you is ♥.

Raffles City was near so we headed there to board the City Hall's station's MRT.
Once again, we saw Sophia and some of the boys who I don't really know them personally.
I lead Samantha & her sister to walk the stairs, so sorry about that!
I think we were quite fast as the others had the help of escalator. ^^
We reached Dhoby Ghaut and saw quite a number of schoolmates.
Destined to be, I guessed.

God is ♥. (:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

R.a.y is actually two guys.
lol!

Ray Andrew Tiu said...

HAha Lol Whose the 3 u refering to??

ch ♥ said...

Dahliah, i see i see. (: See you in school!

ch ♥ said...

Ray, nah, I can't tell you because it's a secret between me & Vivienne. :p

Ray Andrew Tiu said...

haha..Lol..O.o