Sunday, June 1, 2008

9th Day.

I helped my parents yesterday and my face's ruined too. ):
I think it's too oily, the environment of that place!
haix.
And, it's also because I sweat easily, I think.
I just hope it would be better, quick.
It like, so fast...
My face was better actually.
Now, ruined just because of a day!
hmmm.
At least I done something good like helping my parents. (:

I went to the Nike sale @ Wing Tai with my maid.
My father didn't allow me to buy the sport shoes.
He finds that it's expensive but it's okay, I can understand.
After a while, my maid went to fetch George.
I was searching for t-shirts but there wasn't my size.
Imagine you're finding something that doesn't exits anymore...
That feeling is kinda insane & pointless.

I started my Drama Day Camp 'Grocery' trip 3 after that.
I was exhausted after some time because I went back to some places more than thrice.
Tell you something.
Masks are endangered!
Please save it by producing more.
I can't find any good ones but phew, I have got SPK that sells some cute masks.
Hey, I remember those times, when I was young...
I saw a lot of characters' mask, where has it gone to?

Things sometimes go missing then we realised when we begin to look for it.
It's always like that when I needed to buy a list of materials that I didn't take notice of it before I have to get it.
Lessons learnt so many times yet I just couldn't improve on that or should I buy everything from this world first before it's gone.
Well, I don't have that kind of money.
hahaha.
What's the purpose of having a brain?
Of course, if we can't get the things then we should crack our brains and be creative! :D

I was tired when I was going home.
It's just... I'm having a uncomfortable feeling, even now.
I think it's because I didn't had a good sleep last night.
George went to sleep on my bed and I only have limited space.
I don't think I should blame him too, I haven't had a good sleep for long already.
I mean if you're tired, you wouldn't feel uncomfortable or anything.
Even though I went late to bed this 2 nights, I felt uncomfortable and couldn't sleep in a better position.
*sigh*
Hope tonight would be better.

Thank God for this, that and everything. (:

No comments: