Thursday, June 19, 2008

27th Day.

I slacked the whole yesterday, didn't touch any assignments again.
And school's starting in 3 days' time, this sucks.
I want June Holidays to be longer without any addition of assignments.

I met Miao Min at Hougang MRT station and Jocelyn after that near the Entrance of the station. We went to school for collection of Miao Min's report book, saw Choir members walking out while we were at the security corner before eating @ Cafe Cartel, I'm a first timer there.
I like the Grilled chicken + rice + mushroom soup + free flow of bread + drink = $9.50.
I think it's quite reasonable for that meal in a so called restaurant without GST & service charge but no GST & service charge is only for that particular Value meals.
Miao Min and I selected the Grilled Chicken set whereas Jocelyn chosen Seafood baked rice.
We wanted to go Popular but only realised when we were at the escalator towards the ground floor.
We bought the materials needed and walked to Jocelyn's house.
I shall not elaborate and we completed the project really fast.
We watch variety shows and ate Instant noodles (we cooked together!).
Most importantly, Miao Min & I tried the OSIMs Massenger.
I find it fun and relaxing especially the iMassenger (not sure about the name though).
My father called when my instant noodles was done, he asked me what was I doing and that he was at Hougang Mall.
He wanted to meet me and asked me why I ate my friend's house.
Haha, he's the kind of don't like to accept offers.
I didn't meet him in the end since he reached home when I called him after I ate finish.
I still didn't attempt any assignments now and I'm having a bad feeling about this.
There's a mini meeting tomorrow @ Hougang Mall.
Hougang Mall always made me think of school and always see schoolmates there.

I didn't want to blog but got this feeling of blogging.
I don't want to get addicted to blogging.
Weird person.
Ahhh.
School's gonna reopen soon.

I need sufficient sleep hours.
I really do.
I must.

It's Midnight now and I'm gonna write another post specially for someone.
HAHA.

He should be honoured.

No comments: