Tuesday, June 17, 2008

25th Day.

WOW, it's the 25th day of June Holiday already.
It's so fast.
Uh uh.
Haven't been blogging for just yesterday?
Hahaha.
Yesterday went to watch The Incredible Hulk with Miao Min & her boyfriend @ Cathay Cineplex.
It wasn't that bad after all!
The show really shocked me a lot of times.
And there was kind of comedy too but it's like, sexual reference? :x
I just don't understand the last part.
Why did the Betty stopped Hulk and why did Ironman appear to meet the General which is Betty's father?
Ahhh.

After that, we walked to City Hall so that I can check out the wallets.
We checked out quite a number of shops but I still did not manage to find my ideal one. :/
Yeah and I rushed to Boon Keng to meet up with my parents and George for dinner.
So where's Kelvin?
Bet he was playing online games.
Hmmm, he was playing basketball with his friends when I reached home.

Well, something kinda unpleasant happened.
I'm glad that today's okay already! :D
There was a problem with the water pipe at my parents' stall.
Something dropped inside and that costs them $460!
Damn, I can buy a lot of things using that amount or rather a Sony Digital Camera.

I didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning.
When it's 9+, I'm still "Huh, 9+ already yet I'm still so tired."
Before sleeping at an unearthly hour for me, I attempted some Chemistry questions and *yay*, I got my answers.
My eyes was feeling very heavy.
I'm happy enough to complete some questions *yesterday* since I didn't did anything on 2 days already.
That sounds bad to me.

I postponed the time for meeting Cheryl to 11.
Met her at the entrance of Simon Road.
*lalala~*
Ri Mei and Josephine counted the tickets, told us what we should do.
And of course, we asked them some questions to confirm some matters.
Tada, we collected the Donation Cards.

Went to Heartland Mall to get a drink.
I think the amount of drink given @ CupWalker is too much.
I felt like vomitting and felt kinda sick.
Called my father what time he's going out so yeah, continued with other plans.
Yee ha, walked home to get my materials and headed out to meet Fidella.
The weather was still burning me and I persevered!

I'm a happy girl right now.
Because I completed my E Maths Holiday Assignment for Week 4.
None of the questions was left out.
Well, I still left a lot of questions to complete for other assignments!
And, some people did their English Distinction Exercises.
Should I do or not?!

After doing the assignments like around 4+.
I head back home to change clothes since my handphone battery was like dying already.
I'm fickle minded for the clothes part and wanted to wear a skirt because the weather was burning me already.
But half way to the bus stop, I felt a little uncomfortable so went back home to change my bottoms.
Hmmm, the heels was high for me and the skirt was kinda short so I really felt very weird since I have been wearing my flats.

I rushed to Chinatown to meet them.
Unsure of where that place my fatherwas talking about so I went to ask someone from one of the shophouses.
I walked 3/4 almost to the destination, I thought I was lost so I went to somewhere to check if that's the place.
I was wrong so walked back where I was supposed to walk.
Yeah, she was right.
Hahaha, that was a temple.
My mother was thoughtful to buy me a drink and some snacks! :D
The snacks were still warm and it's delicious.
*Yummy*

I saw a newly renovated hawker center.
For a second, I thought "Wow, it definitely looks better."
Another minute, I find that... "Hmmm, I don't think the food is better already compared to last time."
*sigh*
Everything's been renovated.
Lost and Gone.
The feeling is in fact, different.

Kelvin and I went to OG for a while whereas the others went to rest.
I went to check out wallets again and Kelvin called.
He wanted to get an Addidas shirt and asked for my opinion.
And George suddenly called and told us that he's already at 5th level.
That's fast alright, I wondered why didn't I saw my father and him.
In the end, he got a white Addidas shirt which is better than the other blue one.

There was fighter planes flying in the sky. (I'm not sure the name of the planes!) xD
A whole lot, I think.
I kept listening the sound and I saw a few of them.
It's so coool, okay>!
I want a picture of those planes flying. (!!!)
A number of tourists and Singaporeans were holding their different types of camera.
I bet they can't shoot anything since the speed was very fast.
The plane's stunts were like superb!
I guessed those were meant for the tourists since Singapore doesn't have much to show. :/

Well, we went to the newly renovated hawker center to grab a bite.
The food indeed wasn't the same standard compared to the past.
It tasted not that delicious already.
I guessed it's because of the rent that went up high, that's why the vendors didn't use quality ingredients.
I ate Satay Bee Hoon and Mum ate Duck noodles.
The Duck noodles is better than Satay Bee Hoon though.

Definitely a long post.
Excitement only started the last week of Holiday.
That's a great thing for me. :D

No comments: