Thursday, June 12, 2008

20th Day.

I missed yesterday's post!
I think I also wasted 1 day.

Yesterday
Woke up at noon.
That's very late and also, lesser time was left to complete my tasks.
I only did a few Mathematics questions and was stuck.
My checklist in my handbook still doesn't seem pleasant.
Plus, I only have 1 week + to complete everything.
I watched Channel 5 last night, I feel that it's much more better than Channel 8 since it's more fresh than the other one.
Freshness is the thing to can capture the audience! ;)
Well, I wasn't feeling good last night.
It was good that George suddenly wake up & told me he wanted to watch television so he told me to accompany him.
Indeed, I felt better since my thoughts didn't fluctuated badly.






You are Ready to Date Again



If you're not out there already, you should be.

Your ex is long gone from your heart, and you are ready for another relationship.

Any guy you meet gets a clean slate - and no emotional baggage.

Congratulations, you've gotten completely over him.

Now, on to a better guy :-)



It's time for you to start dating!

Post your photo and profile on a bunch of personals sites.

Before long, you won't have any more lonely Saturday nights.








Today
I completed reading a little book called "Snitch", it's about a boy who had to went through a dog training program instead of taking a anger management course after he fought with a friend.
Hmmm, besides reading, I basically just online and played PSP the whole day.
What a failure of me.
I guessed I gotta try doing some questions later on or even start my Chemistry project.
I MUST!
Damn, I kept procrastinating about homework in my thoughts and I only have 1 week +, I wanna repeat, 1 week + which is very short to complete everything.
1st week of holiday was used for Drama Day Camp Planning.
2nd week of holiday was used for Drama Day Camp & rest because was too tired after the whole thing.
It's the 3rd week now and it's ending.
Aww man.
I gotta start managing my time.
God, I'm not going to be further from You.

I log in to Live journal just now and realised that I typed my profile a year ago which seems kinda native because I thought someone can change me but the truth is you gotta do something to change, you gotta have the will, you gotta try it.
God can help you if you accept Him in your heart, serious.
He answers our calls in any way and he doesn't always answer you in the ways you want Him to, He answers you in the best way that could help you. :D

I am working hard.
Strong words do help.



You Are A Realistic Romantic



It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...

But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.

You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets

You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!



No comments: