Tuesday, June 10, 2008

18th Day.




Your Sensitivity Score: 53%



As far as sensitivity goes, you're a lot more in tune than most people.

You can't help but be touched by what's around you - good and bad.

But when things do get really bad around you, you are strong enough not to break down.



My cousin went back to his Home Sweet Home today.
Parents cooked Mee Siam & Curry Fish Head for dinner!
And of course, I'm still feeling full now.
What a yummy dinner.
They can cook really well if they don't get too proud of it.
The food consisted of their Sincerity, Love & the list goes on...
As for my maid, the food she cooks is poorer than the food outside!
She could cook fabulous spaghetti last time.
*sigh*
She doesn't treat her work seriously at all.
And dare to even say that her work's boring without her phone, television's not switched on so she went to sleep early.
It's like, what the?

I went to school to collect Chemistry file and went to Cheng San library to borrow books.
Yay, I can start my English Book Review.
Then met up with Elton, George and Kelvin for lunch @ Ichiban Sushi.
The waitress was smiling about George's actions.
After that, they went to arcade whereas I went to NTUC to help my father to buy some ingredients for dinner.

oooh ya.
When I went back to school, the security guard was like, "If I were you, I would go other places, rather than going back to school."
He was like, "crazy." too.
Hmmm, he isn't a good role model at all.
I think I prefer Susie, haha.
She advised me on where I should revise my work and stuff like that when she came to visit H.I.H.S..

argh.
I really prefer Mrs Wong.
H.I. Musical really seems getting not organise already.
Ms Soh's part of it, *dang*.
I hope everything would be alright.
Just couldn't bear to see my school like that, I admit I once despise this school very much.
Well, of course I should contribute instead of complaining so much. : D

I need anger management so that I could get over it quickly.
I need to complete my homework fast so that I wouldn't be stress over it.
I need to focus on my schedule so that I could have time to relax.
I need to go to the beach because that is where I wanted to go during this June Holiday.
I need to stop thinking so much so that I wouldn't be so stress about everything.
I need to be strong so that I could help other people.
If I don't, how do I lend a helping hand in the beginning?
Vivienne's so right.
Why didn't I thought of that in the first place?!

World = Imperfect = Imperfection = Unfair = Complains = !!!
Who doesn't complain?
This is so right, everyone do complains.
Haha, this is crap, I couldn't believe that people dislike a particular person because he/she likes to complain.
Come on, who doesn't complain?

Oh, most importantly, I need to talk to God.
I need to pray.
I gotta stay strong.

No comments: