Sunday, May 4, 2008

Looking at the past?

I was reading my auto biography that was written by my friends during primary six.
Looking at the past, like the others, I went through a lot.
What could I say.
Maybe there are others who have been through more than me.
It just seems like I didn't know I have no limit.
There are things you may not know that you can overcome it by yourself.
What could I say.
You would only realised it after some time.
Reflect...
Spend some time alone...

I hope tomorrow's Social Studies would be alright.
As well as A Mathematics, I'm really worried.

2 comments:

wanzhen said...

aww, relax. you seemed real stressed up these days. haha! AFTER EXAMS WILL BE FUN OKAYE! :D

ch ♥ said...

heyhey, thanks! (: too bad i only seen it after exams. fun? but i feel kinda bored.