Friday, May 23, 2008

June Holidays starting... started.

I somehow do not really look forward this June Holidays now.
There are lots of work to complete & I have not really plan what I would like to do.
I only know that I wanted shopping and work.
Upon seeing how much assignments I have to complete, changed my mind about working.
I really have to self study for A Maths, Modules Function!

I received my results.
Happy or sad?
My father told me I should score 100 marks for both Mathematics. (!!!)
He gave me $50 because of my combined science.
I was holding back my tears, not sure if it's because I'm happy or disappointed.
He seems like he doesn't understand, he feels that I could score 100 marks.
I told him to do the paper himself and walked off, I was afraid that I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.
*tolerate* *tolerate*
I'm really happy about my results as I improved a lot, compared to last year.
Now, I'm afraid my position would fall when EOY.
(I must keep in mind to take one step a time, that's the best positive way)

Results time! I will include the 1st combination mark ( CA1 + SA1 ).
English Language- 59.5, C5
Chinese- 66.3, B3
A Mathematics- 65.9, B3
Mathematics- 63.1, B4
Combined Science ( Chem, Phy )- 71.6, A2
Combined Humanities ( SS, History )- 63.9, B4
Pure Geography- 55.3, C5

Percentage: 63.7
Class position: 7/42
Level position: 100/246
Conduct: Very Good.
Comments: Ching Hui has an enquiring mind and the zest to learn new things. She should continue to work hard and read more books to improve her English.

The surprising thing is that my brother have the same comment as mine.
This is the first in my whole secondary that I achieve this positions.
My efforts were paid off but I still got to work harder to achieve better scores so that I could keep up the positions and would not disappoint my father.
I was like, telling him "Hey PAPA, I've got top 100!".
He said that the results I achieved should be the sake of myself and not for him.
Regarding results, I guessed that's the only sentence which made sense.
Or there's more he said last time?
I didn't find that there's any sense because he's always saying about scoring 100 marks for Mathematics.

I want to do a reflection.
Here it is.

This year, I'm more invloved in school activities. I tried to fight for chances to achieve what I plan to 'SHINE' Drama Club. I want to make it shine. I want to make my dreams happen. The ones I dreamt of achieving is getting nearer. In the past, it seems like I'm wanting to touch the stars. Now, it seems like it's so near that I just have to work hard to reach it. I used to think that I have my limits, and I will never forget what I learnt during OBS, "There is no limit, every thing's possible." It's so happening this year, it's the 1st year that I actually achieve something that I thought I wouldn't. This make me feel more confidence, believing myself that I can do it! Such as studies, I really revised my notes and other materials which is better compared to last year. I doubted myself about achieving top 100 for this Semester but I was wrong, I DID IT! Thanks, God! This week's mornings were always occupied which was why I couldn't make it to the Chapel for Rosary but it's alright as long as I know God's in my heart.
I believe You, I believe miracles do happen, I believe You're the Way, Truth & the Light.
I believe myself too, because You're here! :D

Is this a reflection? o.o

Whatever, I just feel like typing all that.
Secondary 3s would be taking over this year.
I wonder how it would be like.
I'm looking forward to the Drama Club Day Camp yet I'm kinda holding back.
I have gotta learn how to be a good one.

Thanks God for everything. (:

4 comments:

claudia said...

jiayou chinghui!:D and im tagging! haha.

ch ♥ said...

haha, hey claudia! thanks thanks. xD

Amelia.Swee said...

Congrats regarding your results.:D
I don't even have my report book luhs. Ms Chin don't want give cheryl.
Now have to go back school take.


Anw, the outing's still on!

ch ♥ said...

Haha, when you got your report book back, must jiayou! (: Yeap! Outing still on, this time, you decide everything. LOL.