Saturday, May 24, 2008

1st day.

I went down to help my parents at 10+a.m. but decided to head back home because I really was not in the mood to do all those work.
Due to me sleeping late, I slept a lot during the afternoon.
Sleep, awake, sleep, awake and sleep again.
I did do something, I started reading "The boy book" and it's half way already.
Oh, I completed my accounts for Drama Club Fund Raiser and sent to Mrs Krishnah (finally!)
*happy**happy*
But, I still gotta complete tidying up Drama Funds.
Money matters are kinda problematic.
Sometimes, you could see it popping out or missing.
I'm experience money popping out, more often.
That is really weird, I thought money usually goes missing.

Let's see what I should do this week.
Sunday (tomorrow): Start Holiday assignments.
Monday: HeJin's house to bake. (woo~!)
Tuesday: Trial Run.
Wednesday: Going school for a secret mission. xD
Thursday: Shopping with Vivienne.
Friday: (empty)

That's all, I guessed.
*looking forward* to the Trial Run, I guessed it's gonna be fun.
Holiday assignments are kinda stressing me up.
It's like you will never know when you will complete unless you complete it right away.
Okay, that's crap.
June Holidays, only 4 weeks.
Couldn't it be longer...?
*sigh*
Since Mr Lee Kim Tai said this ain't a honeymoon year, so I shall just move on.
I gotta persevere longer, all this studies, homework, results are killing me silently.

I can't wait to bake on Monday!
1) Strawberry shortcake
2) Plain Cheesecake
3) White chocolate chip Macadamia cookies
4) Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake bar
5) S'more cookie bar
You drooling? xD

And, Thursday!
I'm not sure where would we be going yet because I have not confirm with her that I'm going.
Haha, we both are half alive from organising 2 events but still jumping with joy. :D
This shopping trip should be our reward.
New apparels, I'm coming~!

Oh, yeah.
I need to exercise.
Running, anyone?
x)
Or other sports.
Perseverance rules.

No comments: