Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hello, I miss exams.

Look at the title.
Okay, is anyone going to kill me?
Seriously, I was ultimately happy when it's over.
But, when I reached home, I felt something lacking.
So, what is it?
Bet it's the pressure exerted on me, for good results.
The so called last minute revision when i planned to study a week before but basically there's no time to complete everything or I was just too distracted by other matters.
I burnt many midnight candles but it did not help everything because of the lack of sleep for the next day.
I would rather have exams than doing to school to have lessons for so long! :x

I look upon the day when receiving the results.
I hope to see the improvement & I think I should have.
I would be very upset if I didn't because I really studied this year.
If I were to be given a time machine, I would go back to Secondary 2.
A lot of things happened on that day, I would restart everything.
But that would not happen at all.
I guessed I must move on with life & live it well.
Hence, I would not regret too much.
And I should not regret at all because all this already happen.

I have nothing to do.
I really need to get out of this house.
I want to enjoy the scenery.
I want to shop.
I need to find work to do.

Enjoy Post Examination, PEOPLE!
Damn, I think my mood's changing. :(
Am I really going to enjoy this post examinations / holidays?

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
PEACE. PEACE. PEACE.

2 comments:

vivienne- said...

I wanna shop too ;D

ch ♥ said...

haha! shop one day then! xD