Wednesday, May 28, 2008

5th Day.

I went to school in the early morning, reached there around 0705.
The purpose of going there was for a mission and buying a ticket.
heh heh.
You must have think that I'm crazy to go there so early.
The mission was rather half accomplished because we had some obstacles.
I shouldn't state it as I think it would lead to clues then people would know my mission.
hahaha.
Yeap, Vivienne had a hair cut.
She looks sweet with it.
After a while, Ms Laura Lim came down to the canteen and asked the girls there to head to the MRL and mark the attendance.
She encouraged us to head to the China's trip and even initiated to talk to my mother but I wasn't in Elective Literature, so yeah.
I went out of school and wanted to help Kelvin buy the dessert.
It wasn't ready yet so I just walked to the MRT station.
On the way, I saw Miao Min.
When I was there already then I called my brother and told him that the dessert wasn't ready then he requested for MacDonalds.
George snatched the phone from him and wanted it too.
Oh well, I headed back to buy but saw Miao Min again so I sat down with her to chat.
Jocelyn came and she bought breakfast.
After noideahowlong, I finally buy my brothers' breakfast and I drank some of George's milo.
I almost finished it but it's okay since he shouldn't be drinking too much too.
hahaha.
I decided to head home when it's around 9+.
Hmmm.
I slept for like, 3hours?
George was disturbing me and he didn't know my door wasn't lock at all.
When he realised it wasn't lock at all, he kept disturbing me!
I want my beautiful sleep.
hahaha.
I ate my lunch after I officially woke up.
I have no idea what I was doing after that...
I think I was listening to songs that George played on using the DVD player.
Oh!
I read newspapers, there was a page especially for Graduating student from NTU (If i'm not wrong), they published stories about what some of the student faced and became successful or could graduate from there even though they were from Normal Technical.
See, every thing's possible when you really put the effort on it and perseverse!
It kinda motivated me and I decide to start my Holiday Assignment (It kinda linked somehow).
I thought I wanted to start my Chemistry so I switched on the laptop then I stared at the project sheet for a minute.
I have no idea how I am going to start so I tried to research but I just forget it because there's lot of distractions.
I changed my plan after some time (I was surfing the net), I took out my Maths assignment then start E Mathematics.
I completed 5 very short questions only.
Oh, I forgot why I stopped doing.
hahaha. oh!
It was because of food, I took out some cakes to eat.
Man!
I'm so gonna gain weight again.
Nono, I'm so not gonna let it happen.
I gotta exercise. xD
Today wasn't that much of an event yet this post is really long.
Anyway, I'm going with Vivienne to shop on friday instead :D and gonna go Da Shi Guan @ Orchard with my father, George and maid tomorrow.
I wonder where it is, it sounds so grand to me.
I hope everything turns out well too. God, bless me. :)

You're there, I know.

No comments: