Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chinese Paper 1 & 2.

What could I possibly say?
It's still the same.
I didnt have time to complete the paper as usual.
At least 10 marks were gone for Paper 2.
It's like, AGAIN!
BUT!
Yay!
Chinese Paper 1 & 2's over.
Opps, I forgot to write the question no. for the 2nd section of Paper 1.
Hope no marks would be deducted because of that.
No use regretting too.


So, tomorrow's English Paper 1 & Elective History.
I have limited time to absorb the required chapters for History.
League of Nations and others for SEQ.
I'm more interested in Adolf Hitler.
It's kinda more imaginative.
SBQ's based on Hitler!
I wonder how am I gonna write about LON.
It seems tough.
I guessed I've to believe in myself, relax and write faster.
And for English, I just have to read through my assignments and remember the format of the letter too.


After tomorrow's Labour Day!
hahaha.
Good news for me, I can chiong my E Mathematics & Combined Chemistry.
Chemistry rocks.
Woo!~


Oh, the air conditioned hall was very very very cold.
I didn't bring my jacket but oh well, still not sure if I should bring for the other days.
I didn't really feel sleepy too, because of the time.
hahaha, I'm like rushing...
while others get to enjoy the air-conditioner.


I need to buy Chicken Essence for Mathematics as well.
Just remembered.
I must stay alert!
No time to waste.
TATA, all the best for the upcoming examinations! :)

No comments: