Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yippee.

Met Dorothy at MacDonald's at 8+am.
And there comes our breakfast.
Yummy.
I ate my breakfast with chilli again.
We were chatting , and so I ate the slowest, almost all the time.

Reached school at 0922.
Hahaha.
I think I hardly did a question when Fidella reached.
Nothing much happened, just that I'm glad I've got help from people.
It shows that I didn't wear my Half Uniform & enter the school for nothing.
It was worth it!
Now, Maths assignment seems gonna be completed except for the A Maths 10 years series & the A Maths Project.
Ahhh.
The A Maths Project's frustrating, I've no idea where to get formulas!

I think I'm going to be spending late nights again to complete Holiday Assignments, by looking at my schedule.
Hahaha.
I hope I would gain something after torturing myself with panda eyes.
Such as, worry less when school reopens & would not have homeworks piling up?
I thought I could have the chances to get rid of them during this Holiday week, but I guessed it's IMPOSSIBLE.

My mouth's still itching to eat something even though I ain't hungry.
I need HELP.
I'm so... AM heavier now.
I don't wanna see my weight to be increased.
Who's gonna stop me.

Found that the sentences I like is on TheLeapYears website.
HOORAY.
Some could be found on my blog below too. :)

No comments: