Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TheLeapYears

Watched TheLeapYears last evening & it was great!
I like the songs, those sentences.
It kinda make senses.
Uh, i forgot those sentences!
But, it was by Albert Einstein and other famous people.
I don't mind watching it for the 2nd time. hahaha.

Spoke to someone on phone, last night too.
I certainly feel much more better and finally, I'm putting things down.
Yeap!
And that means... I won't feel so troubled anymore. hope so.
You know, God's there and I'll let him solve it for me. :)
I guessed, He let this thing happen because He's teaching me to put down my burden.
I just have to know: Who's in the right path, who's the one changing.
I still have other friends with me, those who really care about me.
How glad could I be.
He's so great that I don't even know how to thank him.
He's always sending someone for me.
Whenever I needed to remember He's there.

Before this, I was always thinking about how to face the future, why is she like that and all.
I was feeling troubled all the time.
Even when I was supposed to enjoy a movie, I couldn't.
Because my whole mind was pondering about that.
And then, I feel that I'm improving. :)
The feeling when I watched Fool's Gold & The Leap Years was totally different.
When watching Fool's Gold, I couldn't get rid of those thought, even for a few minutes.

The reason for limiting people into this blog is because, I don't wanna people to discuss about my posts. Maybe it's just for people whom I trust?

Building up my confidence.

No comments: