Friday, February 8, 2008

Yesterday was the 1st day of Chinese New Year
& it seems unique to me.

We set out a bit later compared to the other CNY.
Went to 小叔's house but nobody was in except Ah Ma.
They were usually at home when we went to visit them.
Headed towards Bedok, for a visit to my maternal grandparents.
Mummy's younger brother, Uncle David & family was there.
We had lunch & a little chit chats.
Called Mummy's elder brother, Uncle Michael if he wants to bring me & my younger brothers to his house.
And hooray!
Off he went to pick us up.

Milo was being caged in the kitchen.
Heard that their neighbours complained about sleepless nights because of his barks.
Poor Milo.
George is afraid of animals, including Milo.
He didn't dare to touch him either.
Yeah, and the goodies Aunt baked were great!
Especially the chocolate ones.
She said that it needed much of a hassle & time.

It was 5+ when we reached home.
We did some wash up + tidy up & off to Changi Airport Terminal 3!
Took Bus 27 there.
It seems great.
Passed by IKEA, GIANT, COURTS, Tampanies Mall, Century Square and all the Terminals of Changi Airport!
I'm so gonna love Bus 27.
Hahaha.
外公&外婆, Uncle Michael & David's family was already there when we reached.
We went there to send my 1st Aunt, Auntie Judy & 外婆 to USA!
My cousin had a baby during January.
She was married to a Taiwanese that's based on USA, if I'm not wrong.
Carmen, Eunice & I went Coffee Bean for a drink.
Never been there before, so Eunice suggested to try Banana Chocolate.
Carmen & me decided to share.
It wasn't that bad but it tasted & sounded fattening.
Hahaha.
BANANA + CHOCOLATE.
And with those CREAMER on top.
Went back to where they were waiting for the departure.
Hahaha.
The guys seems loving to tease George.
Aaron & Brandon!
How old already.
17, 16.
Uh, still older than me.
Hahaha.
Auntie Judy, her husband & Qiu came.
Qiu seems rather sad & quiet.
I think he can't bear to have his Mum in USA.
I'm missing 外婆 now already.
I wonder how she is even though I seldom see her.
She took care of me when I was young.
Now, she's gonna visit her Great Grandson.
They're gonna be there for 10 days.
And I've no idea which part they are at.
That's supposingly weird because I went there w/o knowing where they were heading to.
Hugs & wishes were given.
And they were off to the departure hall.

Today, I ate a lot of CNY goodies and didn't have my lunch.
which means those goodies were my lunch!
argh, fats.
how am i gonna get rid of you?

Uh, went Uncle David's house for dinner.
The soup was great.
There were a lot of PEEPOS.
Carmen's maternal cousins were there too.
They looked fabulous.
Hahaha.
And one more thing, I'm liking Aaron's style.
It's so so so cool.
Ahhh.
Hahaha.
George asked why is there chicken rice but no chicken!
Yeah.
There were Yellow Noodles, Bee Hoon & Chicken Rice.
Seafood soup, as well.
With those scallops, prawns, abalones & more.
I LOVE scallops!
Hahaha.
But no chicken.
Wanna know why?
Because they used the chicken for the soup!
It sounds so LOL.

Tomorrow, I'm so gonna study!
Motivation, PEEPS.

No comments: