Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How could I describe these days.
It is full of ups & downs.
Monday was bad.
I felt as if like a loner.
Did not have any appetite.
World seems to be crushing down.
It seems that I did not have any one with me.
But I was wrong.
There was someone who told me that I was not alone.
She asked me, 'Have you forgotten God?'.
The fact is, I am losing the Trust & then, the Faith.
She told me:
Friends & Materials are bonus.
He is with us, always.
And that His tender is sufficient.
I cannot do without friends.
But I am dead without God.
I seems to be suspecting- or rather, doubting.
On that night, I told myself to look on the positive side.
And I went to sleep for 8 hours.
It has been kind of long since I slept before 10p.m.
Today, tuesday.
It was not that bad after all.
There are still others in this world.
And I'm starting to like Maths.
Do some questions every day is my goal.
Maths, I'm coming...!
But, I realised that I keep forgetting formulas after Mrs Chang finished teaching a Chapter.
Am currently liking Ocean's songs.
I feel so sweet while listening to his songs.

Valentine's Day is coming.
I hope it would be a great one.
Do not really have plans.
Maybe I will just drop by for the V day performance in school.
I WANT A DATE.
It seems so desperate. LOL.

Am I on the way to reach my goals.

Am I going to achieve higher ones.

And yes, I am so going to do it.

Tomorrow's A Maths short test & Chemistry Test. Ahhh!

No comments: