Saturday, February 23, 2008

不知道。

I don't know.
I don't know why I'm feeling so down out of a sudden.
Mood swings seriously suck big time.
Everything just doesn't seem fine to me.
I don't feel like touching my homework.
Seeing it just stresses me up.
Really feel like bursting out.
Why is this happening to me, more than twice this week?

I really need someone.

Why is there problems in every segment of my life?
I hate this.

Maths Homework's killing me!
DAMN.
I keep being stuck.
What kind of shit test do we have next week, man?
WTHWTHWTHWTHWTH.

Sometimes, I feel like killing myself.
People always assumed that they know me.
But in fact, they don't.
Why do you keep insisting that you know me.
Why?!
When I deny, you feel that I'm escaping from Reality.
What's in your mind.
I'm crying inside...
Are you the selfish one?

I wonder...
What kind of life am I living.
Why things goes the wrong way.
Why people around me treated me that way.

I don't think I'm over sensitive.
Maybe we are not that close already.
I feel that there's something wrong with us.
You would just deny it.
Deep inside you, are you disliking me?

NOTE: I'M REALLY IN A DOWN MOOD.
I don't wanna regret to write this post.

No comments: