Friday, February 22, 2008

7 Days by 'Me, Myself'.

'7 Days' by Me, Myself really rocks.
You might hear that song if you went to the V day performance in school.
Or you can hear it in Ray's blog.
It ROCKS.
I love... love... LOVE that song!
7 days, I've been waiting for you...

My parents didn't work today.
Feel kinda guilty because I didn't spend time with them.
It's like... they rarely decided to have an off day.
And I'm upset over having such a busy week & usually reached home around 6+.
I miss chatting with my father & going out with my parents.
True love is what I experience from them.

I'm having aches now, over the days already.
It seems that my muscles are stiff.
Having aches just like that?!?
Hahaha.
How I wish to have a great massage.
Dance practice isn't that bad after all.
After Drama, went with Amelia & Andi to practise the dance steps.
I find that I improved a lot from that practice.
Thanks Andi & Amelia!
If the coordination is good, the dance would be great.
Coordination is very important, I really hope that we would be able to reach a good level for that.
EMILY CAN DANCE. :)

Ohhh yeah.
Have been really busy this week.
Monday- E Maths Common Test + Dance Practice at the Harmony Park.
Tuesday- Physics Common Test + Pure Geography Common Test + Drama T-shirt discussion.
Wednesday- A Maths Common Test + Dance Practice in AVA Room 2.
Thursday- SLL workshop + Dance Practice at the Harmony Park.
Friday- Drama practice + Dance Practice in the H&F room & outside Biology Lab.
Somewhere around the week, we had 3 continuous day of CL Test which includes, CL Composition, Letter Writing & Listening.
Got back my CL Listening Test, didn't do well as the others.
But, I had unexpected results of both the CL letter writing & E Maths test.
I wasn't not happy, I think I got a shocked.
:x

You won't lose me, I promise.
I really hope that you're a changed one as I expect.

No comments: