Saturday, November 8, 2008

Start of "HOLIDAYS"!

I woke up @ around 12plus x.x
Watch Hong Kong Drama Series "学警出更" on VCD then online then watch Hong Kong Drama Series "学警出更" on VCD then online then Watch Hong Kong Drama Series "学警出更" on VCD then offline.
Recent posts have been very short!

I have made many friends from Hong Kong such as Carmen, Emil, David, Han Jun, Hong Si, Wan Si and so on.
Most importantly, I learnt many life values and know more about Hong Kong.
ANDAND I know some friends better too (:
Such as Vivienne, Veronica and others.
Even though I realised some that I could not tolerate them (:
Their behaviour is like... !@#$%^&* but I learnt not to care :D

Hong Kong's night scenery rocks!
I love the sight of mountains... but not the polluted air around those tall buildings.
小笼包好好吃哦!
I miss shopping with a lot of $$$ in my pocket ^^
I miss the laughter of HongKong's classmates! :D

No comments: