Saturday, August 2, 2008

Untitled.

If I post at this rate, my blog's gonna be dead.
My weeks are packed with rehearsals and props making.
I hardly revise, only have time for last minute brush up right before the test.
Revision at night just doze me off.
I can't afford to force me being awake when I couldn't absorb anything from the book.

Oh well.
I don't understand why he is treating me like that.
Can't I just treat you as a friend?
Delete me in every connection that is visible.
What's up with your attitude?
I don't even understand why I should care about you ignoring me at all.
You're just some fat smart slacker.

Anyway, English Drama Club can do it!
I have trust in all of you.
All of you just put in your heart to it then we can make it.
One for all, all for one.
Silence is an art too.
Can't we together as a Drama Club achieve that?
I know practices are kinda too much when we have to cope with so many upcoming tests but this is a time when we learn to manage our time.

Not only all of you, I'm also learning how to juggle my time with my beloved Drama Club, studies & etc.
For now, I'm also having lesser time with my family.
Come on, we are having a chance to perform during National Day!
A great chance to show this school what we are made up of.
This is also the first time we get to perform for a school event.
WE ARE GOING TO SHOW THEM THAT WE ARE FAR MORE BETTER THAN THEY EXPECTED.
RIGHTRIGHT?

WE WOULD BE GIVEN EQUAL CHANCES AS THE OTHER PERFORMING ARTS CCA TOO!

Earth's suffering from Global warming yet Human are still burning unnecessary stuff, producing a lot of Carbon Dioxide.
Carbon Dioxide traps heat on the Earth.
Are you trying to perish with the rest of the people with heat?
BURN BURN BURN!
Why can't people try saving?

Actually I'm also contributing a part for Global warming.
Look, I'm using electricity to online.
I haven't complete my Chinese letter writing test.
Set a target!!!
I'm going to try completing it today.

Empty street.

Gahh. Hope I can make it for Festival of Praises! :D
God bless.

1 comment:

RANDOMIZED said...

hello

thk for relinking mi =D

haha