Friday, April 18, 2008

Packed day.

Couldn't believe time just passes so fast.
Secondary 3s are gonna take over English Drama Club after MYE.
It seems like I'm just a Secondary 1 student a couple of days ago.
Seniors really improved over this one year.
We sure are going to miss them a lot.
Those times we shared, and everything.

Results are pressurising me.
I feel that I could do even better for Elective History.
I couldn't find reasons why my grades for Chinese is dropping.
I need more As to do well for O levels.
Which subjects can exactly help me?
High expectations from adults sometime helps but it may also caused things to turn out otherwise.
Hope that I could really take one step at a time to complete my current tasks.
STRIVE! WOO~!

It's been a long time since I sat for examinations.
I must be calm & have confidence within myself. :D
REVISE. MEMORISE. PRACTICE.
DO A CHECKLIST!
AND TRAIN MYSELF TO WRITE FASTER!
oh ya, Amelia pointed out the one of the reasons I've done badly for Chinese was because of my writing speed. ):

ENGLISH.
CHINESE.
E MATHS. There's 2 papers. !!!
A MATHS.
COMBINED CHEMISTRY.
COMBINED PHYSICS.
ELECTIVE HISTORY.
SOCIAL STUDIES.
PURE GEOGRAPHY.

Be Hunger for Knowledge!
I'm going to fast from online.
Other than opening important mails.
Work hard for exams, friends out there!
And set your GOALS. ;D

No comments: