Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nothing much.

It didn't turn out to be that fun.
Freesia got to rush home so I didn't really spend a lot of time there.
BUT!
I saw Fann Wong & Pierre Png there!!!
They were doing a scene at the coast.
Dorothy & I wanted to say hi because he's an ex student after all.
Uh well, didn't get the chance.
Hahaha.
I don't mind even acting an Extra as long as I get to experience it. :x
Acting in a show has always been in my dream.

Yeah.
Mrs Yap didn't came to school.
There was this relieve teacher.
She's friendly!
She was from this school & was one of the EXCO 05', Secretary.
She's my senior as she was also from Drama Club!
Then realised that she participated in other CCAs too.
Such as Choir & one more sports CCA.
I didn't know that Catholic JC's standard is increasing.
Bet I'm gonna have a hard time entering JC already.

I'm so going to go back Sentosa again during the June Holidays.
Wanna try out the Skyride and other stuff.
Maybe one day ask friends out to play near the beach, cycle and more.
Before going Sentosa today.
I haven't been going there for years.
I barely remember anything from there.
Only Merlion & some kind of fountain?

Sometimes, school just seems like after EOY when people tend to slack and chat with friends.
Teachers don't really turn up as regularly as me.
Hahaha.
I find that it's the fact.
It may be good thing like, I can rest?
The bad thing is, some teachers might not be on time to complete teaching us the syllabus.
):

2 weeks away from MYE!!!

No comments: