Thursday, March 20, 2008

Could you answer?

Could you answer what a True Friend is?
I wonder how her reply would be like.
Harsh?
People says that true friends doesn't mind each other faults nor weak points.
They accept it.
They let bygones be bygones.
One point I've missed out is that you have not been trusting me all along yet you are always saying that I doesn't trust you, that's why we always quarrel.
Pushing the blame to me and now, saying that you're always the one who said sorry to me on the phone, even though I'm the one with fault?!
Does this mean that you feel that you're the good one, here?
I could not believe that now it seems that I do not know you at all.
Me, DRAMATIC?
What about you?
Please, don't put the focus on me and forget all about yourself.
It's so obvious that you could not be trusted already.
Secrets, how can you reveal it when it's so confidential?
Mistakes, how would you feel if someone went on telling others that you did a particular mistake and made it sounds so big when you feel bad enough.

People told me,
Not to care about you because you just ain't worth of the treatment.
You're the arrogant type, who thinks highly of yourself and find that you have higher authority than the others when you don't.
You're getting more vain, extremely sensitive to your looks.
When you're acting like a spoilt kid, you sounds disgusting.
You're unreasonable.
Your mentality's still at Primary School level.
All this, I only realised it now.
It sounds so pathetic.

I'm letting it go and I'm glad that I'm putting it down.
What could I do when all along you have hatred for me, buried in your heart?
And ain't true to me nor yourself.
And bearing grudges, all this years.
I do not even know what you're thinking, right now.
You're advertising me, as a BADDIE.

If I were to even bear grudges, I would have done my revenge long ago.
I still remember the post that you wrote about me when there was a quarrel between us.
It's just... when I saw it, I was shocked.
Never knew you would write it such a way.
As time flies, the life maybe you decided is this.
I can't do anything about it, since you care about your looks so much.
And you seem like you're planning a plastic surgery with the others for someone.
Everyone isn't perfect, alright?
Even you, yourself.
There's no use comparing others' looks.
Maybe all of you just wanna pick a topic for conversation but why is that topic discussed so many times which isn't healthy at all.

It's time to let go & move on with life fore I know that God would be mending a path for me. Thank You, Lord.

No comments: