Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Things should be better that way.

Let us just rewind.
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Maybe we should have did that long ago.


Dance practice was great, even though some dancers wasn't feeling alright half way through.
Because we know more about how they feel?
That wasn't bad after all, at least we co-operate better.
And completed the dance moves!
Anyway, H.I.H.S is participating in the upcoming DanceWorks2008!
It would be held at The Cathay on 15th & 16th March.
H.I.H.S would be performing on 16th March.
Please do contact me if you're going there to support!
:D
It is seldom that you do see students from our school suggesting to represent the school to join a competition.
I hope you do come down & support us!
Support De' Juiced!
Hahahahaha.
Maybe we are gonna perform that dance on Teachers' Day too.

I'm trying to be persistent with my work for the past few days.
Completing my stuff and, all.
Challenging myself.
Set targets & wrote 'THINGS TO DO' each day, reaching & completing it.
Hope it helps & hope I'm unlimited!
Hahaha.
Just wondering if I would collapse one day, because of load of works & emotions.
Emotions been bothering me, I feel like bursting out.

It seems that there's at least a test every week.
Doesn't that sounds cool.
Hahaha.
LIKE REAL.
It can kill me when I just passed or scored a single digit out of a double digit.
I expect that I would pass my Pure Geography Test.
Never did I expect that I scored a DAMN single digit.

Physics Practical Test tomorrow,
History SBQ Test on Friday.
Homeworks crushing on me...!

No comments: