Saturday, February 16, 2008

Study time.

Maid's gonna on leave tomorrow.
Thought I could get out of the house.
But well.. glad that Seow Hwee asked me if I wanna study.
And she doesn't mind going to my house.
If not, I think I'm going to be watching television the next whole afternoon.
Hmm.
I'm going to complete my A & E Mathematics 10 Years Series homework tomorrow.
And study for E Maths & Pure Geography test.
Pure Geography test.. I don't even know how to answer those questions.
I really dislike those River chapters.
I prefer Human Environment section more!
E Maths.. *sigh*
Keep forgetting how i does some of the questions.
Especially the negative power & surds.
A Maths 10 Years Series.. *ahhh*
I'm always stuck on simultaneous equations questions.
wth.

Just realised I've been messing up my sleep hours.
Had headaches this morning when I woke up.
Hahaha.

There's a Beginning.
Is that what I've always believed in?
And causes me hard to accept this fact now?

No comments: